In everyday life one often cooks one’s own soup and lacks the time, strength or even the courage to look beyond the horizon.
In this workshop/seminar you will learn:
- Where the horzion really ends and how you can season your own soup better.
- How to think outside the box and broaden your horizons.
- Why “thinking beyond the horizon” is not a property, but an attitude that you can easily acquire.
- Which methods work inside and beyond the horizon.
- How you can develop new creativity with yourself and others in a relaxed way.
- How to get others to discover the other side of the horizon with you.