Creativity is often described as a special talent, either you have it or you don’t. It is overlooked that each person carries many ideas, only sometimes restraints and other blockades make sure that the ideas will not come through to the public.
In this workshop/seminar you will learn,
- why there is a close connection between problems and ideas
- how to find the right solution for each problem
- how you can dissolve blockades of thought and reservations and use them positively
- which helps to actively involve colleagues and employees in the idea work as well
- who you need to get on board to really drive innovation
- why you should never stop having ideas
- and why you should always have something to write with you.